- Support for the new FormattingModel
Update to Power Bi Visuals API 5.2.0
Fixed some minor issues
- Added support for MS Licensing API
- Added analytics lines to the visual
- Fixed some other minor issues
- Updated libraries
- Updated to Power Bi Visuals API 4.7
- Fixed some minor issues when using the scrollbar
- Changed license behaviour
- Supporting additional shapes for the datapoint
- Added support for conditional formatting.
- Added support for partial highlights
- Show “No Data available page” if there is no data.
- Added datalabels
- Fixed some minor issues
- Changed license display
- Changed the behaviour of the license messaging.
- Renamed the name of the “value”-bucket to “Values.
- Fixed issue that the visual is not rendered when the Axis-data contains empty-values.