Change log: Strip plot
Fixed issues with the colours when using a legend
Fixed issues with axis labels
Fixed issue with Analytics Line when using start and end values in the axis.
Fixed issue with selecting data points when using a legend.
- Updated libraries
- Add restriction to only add numeric or date-values to the Values-data-field
- Added the ability to add Analytic Lines to the chart.
- Added a zoom slider to this chart.
- Value axis is now accepting Date-values .
- Fixed issues with the formatting of axis labels.
- Changes to license behaviour
- Show “No Data available page” if there is no data.
- Added some minor fixes
- Update to API 3.5.1 (compatible with Power BI version January 2021 and newer)
- Changed the behaviour of the license messaging.
- Added a legend-data field to add series to the Strip plot
- Added formatting options for the new legend-item
- Added two new shape options for the marker (open circle and open triangle)
- Fixed a bug with flipping axes when using start- and end-values
- API-version 3.2.0 ( compatible with Power BI version May 2020 and newer)